MACARONS KIT - RECIPE
- Pour the content of the bag into a bowl and add the egg whites.
- Whip the mixture for about 10 minutes with the help of a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a pastry bag and distribute the dough in the silicone stamp, filling only in the central disk.
- Let the dough rest for about 2 hours.
- Bake in the oven at 284 °F or 266 °F (fan oven) for about 12-13 minutes.
- Remove the macarons from the silicone stamp when they are cold.
- Stuff the Macaron shells using our pistachio spread. Pair the Macarons with some hot beverages like coffee or cappuccino.
TIRAMISU' KIT - RECIPE FOR 1 KIT
- Pour scant 1 cup (200ml) of whole milk into a bowl and add the contents of the bag. Whip with a whisk or mixer for a few minutes, until the desired consistency is reached.
- Dissolve the coffee powder in 2/3 cup (150ml) of lukewarm water; dip half of the ladyfingers into the coffee mixture and place them in the tray.
- Spread half of the Tiramisù filling mix on the Ladyfingers to make the first layer.
- Form a second layer of Ladyfingers repeating step 2.
- Cover with the remaining Tiramisù filling mix. Place in the fridge for a better taste. We suggest leaving it in the fridge for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with cocoa powder before serving.
TRUFFLE PIZZA KIT - RECIPE
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar and salt. Stir in the dried yeast. Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture and pour in most of the water along with the extra virgin olive oil. Bring the dough together with your hands or a wooden spoon. As the flour is incorporated, the dough will start to take shape. Add the remaining water if the dough feels tight or hard.
- Turn the dough out onto a clean surface and knead for 10 minutes, or until it is smooth and elastic.
- Knead the cut piece back into the dough and shape the dough into an even ball. Place in an oiled bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and allow to prove in a warm place for 1–1½ hours, or until it has doubled in size (the temperature of your kitchen can affect the timing of this).
- When the dough has risen, take it out of the bowl and knock the air out. Divide the dough into six equal portions, and shape each portion into a ball. Cover with a damp cloth and allow to prove again for about 15 minutes.
- Place a pizza stone or an upturned baking tray into the oven and preheat between 446-500 °F.
- Dust the work surface with flour. Roll out one piece of the dough to form a circle that will fit on your pizza stone or baking tray.
- Cover the surface with 2 tbsp tomato sauce and Black Truffle Sauce.
- Place one pizza in the oven and let it cook for 5 minutes or until the crust is golden. Take it out and put some mozzarella on top. Put it back and let it cook for another 4-5 minutes.
- Repeat the operation with the remaining dough, tomato sauce, mozzarella and Truffle sauce.
BISCOTTI KIT - RECIPE
- Pour flour, sugar, salt and eggs into a bowl and mix.
- Place the dough on a work surface and add the orange and lemon zest and finally the almonds, chocolate drops or chopped pistachios according to the desired realization.
- Knead until you get a soft and uniform dough, add a little flour if the dough is sticky.
- Split the dough in half and make two loaves about 1.1 inches wide.
- Bake at 356 °F degrees for about 15-18 mins.
- Arrange the loaves on the cutting board and slice with a knife to a thickness of approximately 0.5 inches.
PANETTONE MUFFIN KIT - RECIPE
- Pour the milk into a bowl, add the egg and mix using the kitchen whisk. Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Pour flour, sugar, baking powder and a pinch of salt into a bowl. Dust the chocolate chips or sultana raisins with flour.
- Incorporate the mixture of flour, sugar and baking powder into the milk, stirring vigorously with a whisk and finally add the melted butter, chocolate chips or raisins according to the desired realization.
- Using a cooking spoon, pour the mixture into the cups up to half of their capacity.
- Sprinkle the panettone muffins with hazelnut crumbs and bake at 356 °F for about 35 minutes.
- Place them on a wire rack and decorate with pearl sugar.